One-stop destination for presenting quality PTFE Fillers, we are a notable supplier in this field. Headquartered in Mumbai (India), we are a renowned name presenting a huge gamut of products.
Standard PTFE Fillers :
- Glass Fiber : Increases compressive strength, rigidity and wear, Reduces creep and cold flow. Minimal effect on chemical and electrical properties.
- Carbon : increases compressive strength, hardness, wear, and load properties. Good chemical resistance. Various types and amounts of carbon can be added to alter conductivity.
- MOS2 (Molybdenum Disulfide) : Increases hardness, stiffness, and wear Minimal effect on chemical and electrical properties.
- Bronze : Increases hardness and wear resistance increase dimensional stability and compressive strength not suitable for corrosive or electrical applications.
- Graphite : Reduces coefficient of friction. Reduces initial wear, Increases strength.
- Size :
- Filled products are available in standards sizes.
- Rods : 20mmDia to 300mm in Dia in 300mm length.
- Sheets : 300~1000 (L&W) & 3mm to 100mm in thickness.